Wednesday 13 March 2013

25 Facts About Me!

Firstly, sorry I haven't done a blog post in a while..I have been super busy with work and college and this is the first day off I have had and so the first chance I have had to do a blog post! So I thought to make up for the lack of blog posts, I would do the 25 facts about me tag that has been going around for a while so that you can find out some more about me!

  1. I have naturally long blonde hair and if I had £1 for every time someone asked me if it was natural I would be very rich!
  2. I am 5ft 7"
  3. I have stupidly small hands and wrists that are almost out of proportion with the rest of my body
  4. I am naturally a very shy and quiet person until I become totally comfortable with someone and feel like I can be myself 
  5. I have no idea what I want to do with my life career wise
  6. I love visiting new places and I am going travelling in two years time when I've saved up the money!
  7. I have been driving for six months now
  8. I have been called Barbie on several occasions because of my appearance (although I don't see the resemblance at all!)
  9. I am too much of a wimp and a scaredy cat to watch horror films and get scared at everything!
  10. I have absolutely no sense of direction whatsoever and I still get easily lost in the place that I have lived for 18 years!
  11. I have been to Egypt six times
  12. I much prefer having a small group of close friends rather than a large group of friends who I am not close to and don't really know and trust
  13. My middle name is Mae which I love because it's quite uncommon
  14. I have shockingly bad eyesight and would not be able to see a thing without my contact lenses which I wear pretty much 24/7
  15. I have never broken a bone
  16. I used to do gymnastics when I was younger and one time I fell off the vault and nearly broke my ankle. It's safe to say I never did gymnastics again after that!
  17. My favourite colours are duck egg blue and pale pink
  18. I am petrified of mascots and all large costumes including those like Mickey Mouse at Disney Land (weird I know!)
  19. I don't have tonsils as I had them removed when I was four years old
  20. I once won a competition to name a restaurant - which still exists!
  21. I have one younger brother and I cried when he was born because I really wanted him to be a girl and not a boy as I desperately wanted a sister!
  22. I hate not being tanned and I feel so much happier and more confident when I do have a tan
  23. When I was younger I wanted to be a marine biologist because I thought it included swimming with dolphins
  24. I was once stung by a jellyfish but luckily it was only a baby one
  25. I love going to music concerts and seeing artists perform live. Concerts I have been to previously include Professor Green, Ed Sheeran and the Rizzle Kicks!
If you have done a similar post then leave the link below so I can be nosey and find out some things about you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment