Tuesday 12 February 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Say goodbye to the blowing on your finger nails that comes with painting your nails!

I have never really enjoyed painting my nails as I always found it too fiddly and time consuming waiting for them to dry, but despite this I am forever painting them as I get bored of them so quickly and like to change them up. This means that I spend a LOT of time not being able to do anything because of wet nails! Until now....



This is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat which claims to help prevent your nail polish from chipping, fading and discolouring which I can say that it definitely does. It also makes my nails look noticeably more shiny which I love. 

To use this product you apply one layer of the Insta-Dri top coat two minutes after applying your colour nail polish and after just 30 seconds it's dry and you're ready to go! I wouldn't say that it's as quick as 30 seconds but it is considerably quicker than using no drying top coat at all. I tend to find that it stops my nails from being wet and smudging after about a minute but it does still leave them 'soft' before they have set properly and so you do have to be careful until they are fully dry. 

I purchased this product from Boots for just £5.99 which is a very reasonable price and doesn't break the bank like some polishes and top coats which is always ideal! 

I would give this product about a 8/10 and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good drying top coat at a cheap price.

Have you tried this top coat? If so what do you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment