Sunday 24 February 2013

February 2013 Wishlist!


1. Topshop: Knitted Textured Crop Jumper in BurgundyAvailable here 
I recently bought a pair of high waisted disco pants (a bit late on the whole disco pants trend I know!) and I have been loving wearing shirts/blouses tucked into them as well as pairing them with crop tops. I think this cropped jumper would be perfect to pair with my disco pants while the cold weather is still here! 

2. Topshop: Lipstick in Saint - Available here 
So I have a bit of an obsession with nude and pale pink lipsticks, I tend to wear no other colour at the moment! I love the colour of this lipstick and the topshop lipsticks are such good quality. I also like the look of the topshop lipstick in the shade Nevada which is a nude colour. 

3. Missguided: Mia Chronograph Watch in Rose Gold - Available here
Over the last few months I have seen so many people wearing rose gold watches, with quite a lot of them being the Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch which I absolutely love, but unfortunately for me, cannot afford! I really like this watch, it looks pretty similar and is only a fraction of the price of most others. The other thing I really love about this watch is the cute cross, heart and peace sign detailing on the display.

4. Smart Buy Glasses: Ray Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer 710 - Available here 
I love Ray Ban sunglasses and have previously owned a pair of their avatar sunglasses, but my favourites at the moment are these brown-colour wayfarer's which I think would be ideal for the summer. Ray Ban's can sometimes be quite pricey so I love that this store has discounts on all of their sunglasses as this definitely makes them much more affordable!


Would you pick any of the items from my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment