Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review: Elegant Touch Flawless French Manicure Kit


As you may have seen on one of my previous posts, my Mini Superdrug Haul, I purchased the Elegant Touch Flawless French Manicure Kit as I loved the idea and the concept of it (as I am hopeless at painting the white tips on myself), so thought I would give it a go whilst it was half price. I was waiting for my nails to get a little bit longer before I used this kit so that they would look nicer and so the other day I decided to give it a go! 

I was really quite disappointed with this product! Once applied they look really nice and just like false nails, so at this stage I was really pleased with them and planned on buying another box so that I could wear them regularly. However after just 24 hours the tips began to fall off and so I was left with little white bits all over the tips of my nails which just looked a total mess! 

I don't think that I did anything wrong to cause this to happen as I used plenty of glue and held the tips on for long enough to allow them to stick to my nail. I also tried applying the recommended number of coats of nail varnish and then tried applying more to see if thicker coats would make a difference but they still just fell off. 

I haven't included a picture of my nails with this kit on as they started falling off before I had the chance to take one! So hopefully you can imagine what they looked like for yourselves!

Have you had the same problem with this kit or is it just me?

Please comment and leave me a message so that we can chat or leave me a link to your blog so that I can check it out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment