Sunday 17 February 2013

Review: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara



I am always buying a different mascaras as I like to try them all out and see what effect they have on my eyelashes. Jordana was a brand that I had never heard of before as it's not widely available in the UK, until I was watching a youtuber that I regularly watch and they mentioned that this was their favourite mascara. This intrigued me as their eyelashes were really long and looked amazing so I looked at the reviews of it online and they were all good so I did some research into where I could buy it from and eventually bought it from Beautyjoint, where it was $3.59 which is just £2.31! Although you do have to pay postage/shipping to the UK so you may wish to buy a few other items at the same time like I did! The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is also available from other online stores such as Cherry Culture and the Jordana website which also charge postage/shipping to the UK. 


I LOVE this mascara! As you can see from the picture above the wand is a pretty simple, standard mascara wand..none of these fancy designs like some mascaras now have! It is a quite wet mascara and it does get quite a lot of product on the wand so I do sometimes have to wipe some of the product off on the top of the tube so as not to waste it. The wand is quite long and thin which means that it is easy to get in both the inner and outer corners of the eye and make sure that you've got all of your eyelashes and not missed any out!


One of the things I love about this mascara is that it makes my lashes longer and more voluminous without causing clumping, which is what everyone wants from a mascara right!? To prevent clumping I tend to apply one coat of mascara and then give it a chance to dry before applying another, otherwise they can clump together. It is also very long lasting and stays put all day without having any fall out or causing panda eyes!



As far as I am aware the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara only comes in one colour and that is 301 Black. The colour is another thing that I love about this mascara as I think it is possibly one of the blackest mascaras that I have ever come across! This is great because it makes your eyelashes really stand out and it means that you don't have to apply numerous layers of mascara to build the colour up. 

I would definitely recommend this mascara, especially for the cheap price tag!

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think of it?

1 comment: