Thursday 24 January 2013

What's in my Make-up Bag?

My Make-up Bag
The short answer to what's in my make-up bag is a lot! I don't tend to vary the products that I use in my day-to-day make-up as I always use the same make-up on my face because once I've found a product that I like for my face I tend to stick to it. However I do vary the mascara, the eye-shadow and the lipstick that I use on a day-to-day basis. My current make-up bag as shown above is from Primark and it was between £3-£5!


My Face Products
  1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer  - 1 Fair
  2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin - 180 Sand Beige
  3. ELF Studio Powder Brush (used for foundation)
  4. Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder Transpare 
  5. Face Brush - not sure which brand as the writing has rubbed off (used for powder)
  6. Small Brush - not sure which brand as the writing has rubbed off (used for powder)
  7. ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Turks & Caicos
  8. ELF Essentials Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Luminance (used as highlighter as it's way too light and shimmery for a bronzer!)
  9. Brush by Dirty Works (used for bronzer, blusher & highlighter)
  10. Double Sided Brow Brush - not sure which brand as the writing has rubbed off
  11. Jordana Brow Powder Duo or Jordana Brow Powder Duo - Light (only available online in the UK)
  12. ELF Small Angled Brush (used to fill in eyebrows)

My Eye Products
  1. ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer
  2. Make Up Academy Professional Eye Palette - Heaven & Earth
  3. The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush 
  4. ELF Professional Eyeshadow Brush
  5. The Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer Brush (used for eyeshadow)
  6. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Black
  7. Brush that comes with eyeliner above
  8. Eyelash curlers - not sure which brand as the writing has rubbed off
  9. ELF Studio Mascara Primer 
  10. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara or Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black (only available online in the UK)
  11. 17 Va Va Voom Mascara - Blackest Black
  12. Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara - Black
  13. Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil - White
My Lip Products
  1. ELF Studio Matte Lip Colour - Natural
  2. NYX Black Label Lipstick or NYX Black Label Lipstick - India (only available in the UK)
  3. Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick - Apple Blossom
  4. Barry M Lip Paint - Marshmallow 
If you would like me to do reviews or swatches of any of the products that I have mentioned then leave me a comment and I will do a review :) 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment